Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme:
Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR
– A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin. I started this book today and it’ll probably take me all of Fall to finish it.
– The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff. I bought this book earlier this year and I’ve been saving it for October.
– The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff. As with the previous book I was saving this book for October. I’ve heard really good things about both books and the covers are beautiful in print.
– Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. I’m slowly making my way through this series and each book has been really good so far.
– Prodigy by Marie Lu. The second book in the Legend Series. I loved Legend and I’m excited to see what happens next.
– Black City by Elizabeth Richards. It’s a post-apocalyptic love story. That sounds good to me.
– Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken. The second book in the Darkest Minds series. Book three is coming soon and so I need to get a move on finishing this one.
– Shadowcry by Jenna Burtenshaw, also known as Wintercraft. It’s the first book in the Wintercraft series and it’s another book I’ve been saving for October.
– For the Record by K.A. Linde. The third book in the Record series. This book comes out in November and I am trying to wait very patiently until then.