Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme:
Top Five Books That Were Hard For Me To Read
I could only come up with 5 books for this week’s theme, so here they are.
– Me Since You by Laura Wiess. It is really hard to read a book when it constantly makes you cry.
– Such A Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess. This was one was difficult because of the subject matter.
– Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. It took me months to read and I never really connected to the story. Then the movie came out and I reread this book and flew through it and absolutely loved it and the second book.
– A Feast For Crows by George R.R. Martin. This book was huge and didn’t feature any of my favorite characters.
– Mercy by Jodi Picoult. Overall this book was just okay for me. I really didn’t like a majority of the characters and having to read through their pov’s made this book difficult for me to read.
Are there any books you found hard to read? Let me know in the comments.