The fifth and final challenge I am joining for 2015, hosted by Falling For YA
I am a little (more than a little) behind in reading and reviewing my eArcs and I am hoping this challenge will motivate me to keep up with my Edelweiss books and get my Netgalley ratio up to a nicer percentage.
- The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015.
- Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
- Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
- At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
- If you forget to link up one month it’s not a problem just add your reviews next month.
- If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
- If you have any questions tweet me @FallingForYA or e-mail Emisbookblog@aol.com!
Bronze – 10 Books
Silver – 25 Books
Gold – 50 Books
Platinum – 75 Books
Diamond – 100 Books
– I am aiming for the Gold level of 50 books. I already have about half of that on my kindle waiting to be read and I’m sure by the end of the year it will be well over 50. The books, as they are read, will be listed on this post as well as links to the reviews.
1. The Third Twin – C.J. Omololu ~ Review
2. Haunted – Lynn Carthage ~ Review
3. When My Heart Was Wicked – Tricia Stirling ~Review
4. Almost Dead – T.R. Ragan ~ Review
5. None Of The Above – I.W. Gregorio ~ Review
6. Every Last Promise – Kristin Halbrook ~ Review
7. Things We Know By Heart – Jessi Kirby ~ Review
8. Crimson Bound – Rosamund Hodge ~ Review
9. Drive Me Crazy – Terra Elan McVoy ~ Review
10. Crimson Bound – Rosamund Hodge ~ Review
11. The Cost of All Things – Maggie Lehrman ~ Review
12. I Am The Traitor – Allen Zadoff ~ Review