– After my horrible November of only 3 books read, I had a decent December and managed to read 9 books for a yearly total of 110 books. 110 is the number of books I’m challenging myself to read in 2015.
Books read in December:
- Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson – 4 stars, Started slowly but overall very good.
- Twisted Fate by Norah Olson – 2 Stars, Review to come later in the month.
- The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks – 3 stars, Was a 4 star book until the ending.
- The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun Hutchinson – 5 Stars, All of the Feels, Full review coming soon.
- Remember by Eileen Cook – 4 stars – Interesting premise, lots of twists, full review will be up later this month.
- Sanctum by Sarah Fine – 5 stars – I didn’t expect much from this book and was happy to be completely wrong.
- Solitaire by Alice Oseman – 4 stars – Interesting story, beautiful writing.
- The Bargaining by Carly Anne West – 4 stars – This book was weird and creepy and so entertaining.
- Persuasion by Jane Austen – 4 stars – Classic love story.
Happy New Year!
– Welcome to 2015. Time to get started on all those challenges I signed myself up for. I am planning to listen to/read 9 books in January, along with the slow process that is reading A Dance with Dragons.
- She Can Run by Melinda Leigh (Audiobook)
- Dead Weight by T.R. Ragan (Audiobook)
- Reason To Breathe by Rebecca Donovan (Audiobook)
- Falling Into Infinity by Layne Harper (Kindle Freebie)
- Weep No More My Lady by Mary Higgins Clark (TBR Pile)
- Innocent In Las Vegas by A.R. Winters (What’s In A Name)
- Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver (eARC)
- Every Last Promise by Kristin Halbrook (eARC)
- None of The Above by I.W. Gregorio (eARC)
- A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin (Currently Reading)