February 2015 Monthly Wrap-Up
February turned out to be a pretty good month of reading for me. I read a total of 10 books in February and they were all pretty good. I also got through quite a few of my challenge books and Arcs.
Books read in February:
The Third Twin – C.J. Omololu – 4 Stars
Haunted – Lynn Carthage – 4 Stars
Fairest – Marissa Meyer – 5 Stars
Vanishing Girls – Lauren Oliver – 4 Stars
When My Heart Was Wicked – Tricia Stirling – 3 Stars
Withering Hope – Layla Hagen – 4 Stars
The Princess In The Opal Mask – Jenny Lundquist – 4 Stars
Dark Places – Gillian Flynn – 5 Stars
Forever (Book One the Abandoned) – Eric Marier – 3.5 Stars
Wicked Games – Jessica Clare – 3.5 Stars
Reviews Posted in February:
Keep reading to see how I’m progressing with my 2015 Reading Challenges and Resolutions.
* ? = there is no set number for this challenge.
What’s In A Name:
Books Read: 1/6
Books Reviewed: 1/6
TBR Pile Challenge:
Books read: 3/12
Books Reviewed: 1/12
Read Your Freebies Challenge:
Books Read: 2/12
Books Reviewed: 0/12
Books Read: 3/?
Books Reviewed: 0/?
Netgalley and Edelweiss Challenge:
Books Read: 6/?
Books Reviewed: 2/?
Books Reviewed in February:
* To see my goals and resolutions post click here. Some of the resolutions/goals were updated earlier in the post so they won’t all be listed here.
– I have read 20/110 books
– I posted four reviews this month.
– Haven’t made any progress with this one, but the year is early.
– I feel like I’m staying pretty consistent with this one, but I definitely could be doing better.
– Missed a couple of these again this month. Definitely still room for improvement.
– I have not finished any series yet, but I am now up to date on a couple of my series.
– Have not read any yet this year, but that will change at some point.
Operation No Soda:
– Today officially marks 59 days of no soda. No headaches at all this month. There was only really one day where I had a craving for soda, but I’m sticking with it so far.