March 2015 Monthly Wrap-Up
I read 10 book in January and again in February. I went through a small reading slump in March and still managed to read 8 books. I made some progress with all of my reading challenges and stayed pretty consistent with my blogging. Overall March was a pretty good month for me, but I’m hoping April will be even better.
Keep reading to check out my progress for March.
Books read in March:
Red Rising – Pierce Brown – 4 Stars
Cruel Beauty – Rosamund Hodge – 4 Stars
One For The Money – Janet Evanovich – 4 Stars
Drive Me Crazy – Terra Elan McVoy – 4 Stars
Deep End Of The Sea – Heather Lyons – 5 Stars
Two For The Dough – Janet Evanovich – 4 Stars
Grave Mercy – Robin LaFevers – 4 Stars (Audiobook)
Falling Into You – Jasinda Wilder – 3.5 Stars (Audiobook)
Reviews Posted in March:
I posted a progress update yesterday, so instead of posting all of that again you can check out my 1st Quarter Challenge Updates here.
* To see my goals and resolutions post click here. Some of the resolutions/goals were updated earlier in the post so they won’t all be listed here.
– I have read 28/110 books
– I posted 5 reviews this month. I’m definitely getting better and more consistent with this one.
– Still working on this one.
– I feel like this month was very good for me comment wise. I feel like I’ve gotten more this month and responded to most of them.
– I managed to stay consistent with all of my meme posts this month.
– I really need to start reading my series books. I still haven’t finished any series and of course I managed to start some new ones.
– Have not read any yet this year, but that will change at some point.
Operation No Soda:
– I have now gone 3 months with no soda and I’m at the point now where I don’t really miss it anymore. Now it’s all about trying to cut out the more sugary drinks that I drink to replace soda and to drink more water.