To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I am currently reading an e-arc of Out of Control by Sarah Alderson. I’m at the halfway point and it’s definitely interesting. Lots of crazy things are happening. I haven’t decided yet if I’m actually enjoying it or not, but it’s certainly action packed.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
I had a pretty good week of reading and I was able to finish three books.
– Outlander by Diana Gabaldon was a really good book. I was hooked pretty early on and I really enjoyed it. This book was like a roller coaster ride with lots of ups and downs.
– None Of The Above by I.W. Gregorio was such a good book. It was very eye opening and informative while still being entertaining and very endearing. This was a 5 star book for me.
–Every Last Promise by Kristin Halbrook was an okay book. I didn’t really like how it ended and I think the biggest problem with this book is that it reminded me too much of Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson, which is a book I loved when I was younger.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
– Next I will be reading an e-arc of Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge. I finished Cruel Beauty earlier this year and really enjoyed it, so I have high hopes for this one.