To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I am currently reading an e-arc of The Cost of All Things by Maggie Lehrman. I’m 20% into the book and it’s still kind of in the set-up part of the book. The main characters boyfriend dies and it will probably be some big mystery, but it hasn’t quite gotten there yet.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
This past week was pretty good. Not quite as good as the 2 week previous, but I did manage to read 2 books this week.
– The first book was an e-arc of Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge. It started out a little slow, but once I got into it, it was really good. The story was interesting and had lots of twists and turns that I didn’t see coming. Full review to come, but I really enjoyed it.
– The second book was an e-arc of Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby. I will be posting a review for this hopefully tomorrow or when I finally figure out how I feel about this book. I gave it 3 stars, but the last few days I’ve been thinking about changing it and then I think I shouldn’t. I am having very conflicting thoughts about this one and it’s making it really hard to write a review for it.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
– Next I will be reading an e-arc of A Sense of the Infinite by Hilary T. Smith.