To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I am currently reading an e-arc of Hold Me Like A Breath by Tiffany Schmidt. I’ve gotten 30% into the book and it’s okay so far. I’m not quite sold on the main character yet, but she’s in a very interesting situation.
– I’m also listening to the audiobook of Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson. I’m about halfway through this one and I’m really enjoying it so far. The narrator’s voice is very soothing to me and the book is really good so far.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– I only read one book this week and it was The Cost of All Things by Maggie Lehrman. The first 30% of the book it felt like nothing was really happening. There isn’t really a “main” character, which was different, but I didn’t particularly like any of the characters. I did think the end was interesting, but overall it was just an okay book.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
– Next I will be reading an e-arc of A Sense of the Infinite by Hilary T. Smith.