Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme:
Top Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read
*These are in no particular order.
– I have never watched the movie and when I tried to read the book, it was not good. I got stuck really early, put it down and never picked it up again.
– I tried to read this one last year and it just wasn’t working for me.
– I was planning to read this book right when all the hype was happening, but I never got around to it and probably never will.
– I borrowed this book years ago, right before my cousin took me to see Wicked, the musical, for Christmas and I could never get very far.
– I own books 1 and 2 in the series, but every time I try to start reading book 1, I get stuck and bored.
– I own the first 2 books in this series and I had every intention of reading it, but the longer I go without reading them, the more I’m sure I never will.
– I liked The Maze Runner, but I don’t really feel the need to continue the series. I’ve heard the books just get worse, so I think I’ll stick to the movie.
– I read Twilight in the early days, before the movie was even a thing and I actually enjoyed them, so I also got a copy of this book by the same author. I’ve tried to read it twice now and it’s just not happening. It’s a huge book and I can’t seem to ever get past the first 2 chapters.
– I read all four books in the Beautiful Creatures series and I loved it. This new series features two of the characters I didn’t particularly like from the first series. I think it’s a case of not wanting to go back to the Beautiful Creatures world when I feel like I’m finished with that word.
– I read the first book in the series and I remember really loving it. For whatever reason, I just have not ever wanted to continue the series.