To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– One of the books I am currently reading is A Sense of the Infinite by Hilary T. Smith. This is a book about two best friends and around 24% one of them, as a joke, referred to the other as a whore, and it annoyed me so much I had to put the book down for a while. I will probably get back to it when I finish the other book I’m reading.
– I’m also reading Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton. It’s about a group of students at a Ballet School. I’m not very far into it yet, but it’s shaping up to be pretty good.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– Vanished by E.E. Cooper was an interesting book. It features a main character who is Indian and a bisexual, or at least it’s assumed that she is. It was a very twisty book and kind of crazy, but mostly in a good way. Overall, it was an okay book.
– Hold Me Like A Breath by Tiffany Schmidt was an okay book. I don’t know if I was ever sold on the main character and the romance in this book was a little too much.
– I listened to the audiobook of Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen and I really enjoyed it. It did take me a little while to get used to the narrator’s voice. Her voice was deeper and sounded older than what I was expecting for the character, but overall I really liked the story.
– Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson was such a good book. The audiobook was really well done and I absolutely loved the story.
– I finally bought and read The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins. It didn’t hit me quite the way Gone Girl did, but it was a really good, dark and twisty thriller. I couldn’t put it down and flew through the story and I really enjoyed it.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?