To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– One of the books I am currently reading is A Sense of the Infinite by Hilary T. Smith. This is a book about two best friends and around 24% one of them, as a joke, referred to the other as a whore, and it annoyed me so much I had to put the book down for a while. I will probably get back to it when I finish the other book I’m reading.
– I’m also reading Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton. It’s about a group of students at a Ballet School. I’m not very far into it yet, but it’s shaping up to be pretty good.
– This past weekend. I started reading book 2 in the Outlander series, Dragonfly in Amber, by Diana Gabaldon. I’ve read about 200 pages and I’m am really liking this one. Not as much action as the first book, but it’s a welcome rest after everything that happened in book 1.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– I had a bit of a slow reading week. I didn’t finish any books this week. 😦
3. What do you think you’ll read next?