To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I’m still working on Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton. I’m about halfway through now and really enjoying it. This book has a pretty interesting and diverse set of characters and there is a whole lot of drama, which I’m liking, very much.
– I’m also still working on Dragonfly in Amber, by Diana Gabaldon. I’m 321 pages into it and I’m enjoying it just as much as the first book. I love any scene with Jamie and Claire together, and this book has plenty of them, so far.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– I finally got out of my little reading slump. I actually finished a book this week, I finished A Sense of the Infinite by Hilary T. Smith. It wasn’t quite what I was expecting or hoping for and it ended up as just an okay book, barely.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?