To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I’m 34% into The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. I’ve been meaning to start this one for a while and so far, I’m really enjoying it.
– I’m 32% into Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer. This one is pretty interesting. It’s about a group of friends who drifted apart and a photo booth takes them back to when they were still best friends and they have to work together to get back. I’m excited to see if this experience actually brings them back to being friends again.
– I’m also still working on Dragonfly in Amber, by Diana Gabaldon. I’ve read about a chapter since last week, been trying to catch up on reading my arcs, but I’m enjoying this one, so I’m not in a big hurry to finish it.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– I managed to finish 3 books this week. Days Like This by Danielle Ellison was pretty good. It’s very predictable and follows the same path as pretty much every new adult book, but I really connected with the main characters, so I didn’t really care about all of that.
– The second book I finished is Emancipated by M.G. Reyes. This was an okay book. It features a pretty diverse set of characters, but it reads a little too much like a soap opera and it ended on a bit of a cliffhanger. Constantly seeing the cover also bothered me, because there are five people on the cover, but there are six characters.
– The third book I finished was Bared to You by Sylvia Day. I’ve heard and seen a lot of mixed reviews about this one, but reading a book where you don’t really have to think, is a great way to get over a reading slump.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?