Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme:
Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015
*These are in no particular order.
* This one sounds really good and I really love the cover of this one.
* This one sounds like a really interesting premise and I’m really curious about how the main character is going to deal with the situation she’s in.
* I was so excited to be approved for a digital arc for this book. I have a fascination with characters who stop speaking after a trauma and if something happens to make them speak again, so I’m excited about this one.
* This books sounds amazing and I really hope it lives up to my expectations, because I am very much looking forward to this one.
* This was one of my recent Waiting on Wednesday picks and I’m still really excited about this one. It sound dark and dangerous and I love those kinds of books.
* I have loved every book I’ve read by Colleen Hoover, so I’m obviously really looking forward to this one.
* I’m a big music fan and I tend to really enjoy books about people in bands, trying to deal with fame and drama and this book sounds like really good one, judging by the reviews I’ve already seen.
* I was originally drawn to this book because of the cover, but when I read the summary, I knew I needed this book in my life.
* I am beyond excited for Winter. I don’t want it to be over, but I’m so excited to see where my favorite characters end up.
* Snow Like Ashes was my favorite book of 2014 and I’m currently fighting the urge to read my digital arc, because I know the sooner I read it, the longer I will have to wait for the next one. I absolutely loved book one and I can’t wait to find out what happens next.