To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I just started reading Where The Road Takes Me by Jay McLean. I borrowed this one via Amazon Prime. Only a few pages in, but I’m really liking it, so far.
– I’m also still working on Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon. After my most recent reading slump, I went on a bit of a reading binge. I read pretty much every day for the past week. I’m now 71% through this one and still really enjoying it.
– I’ve actually been reading A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin since last year, but I’m including it again because I’ve been actually reading it this past week. 🙂 I read about 20% of this book in the past week, which as you know, is a few hundred pages. Still a ways to go, but I’m really enjoying this one.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– I finally read The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. I’ve been meaning to read this one for a while now and so I read this one while listening to the audiobook, which was very good. I loved this book. It was really different and interesting and that last line was brilliant. I’m very much looking forward to continuing this series.
– Proof Of Forever by Lexa Hillyer was such a good book. It’s about a group of friends who have drifted apart and they are magically transported back to when they were 15 and they have to work together to get back to the present. I really enjoyed this one and it even made me cry, it was so good.
– I listened to Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren and really enjoyed it. It had me laughing and the romance was really dynamic and I’m looking forward to continuing with the other books in this series.
– Will you look at that, I finally finished a series. 🙂 I Am The Traitor by Allen Zadoff is the third and final book in the Unknown Assassin series. I loved the whole series and I’m sad that it’s over. It’s a very action packed series and I highly recommend it.
– I really enjoyed Last Year’s Mistake by Gina Ciocca. It’s gotten some mixed reviews and I totally understand why, but I was drawn in from the beginning and I didn’t mind the characters, like some seem to. They were frustrating quite a bit through this book, but I actually really enjoyed that, I think it made this book better.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?