Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme:
Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015
*These are in no particular order.
– I’ve been hearing really good things about this book and I can’t wait to start it.
– I was really curious about this one. It sounds like a really interesting story.
– Another book that sounds really interesting, very much looking forward to this one.
– I’ve only read one Abbi Glines book, it was pretty good. this one really caught my eye.
– I loved Hopeless and I’m really looking forward to Losing Hope.
– I have yet to read a Kasie West book and I plan on changing that soon.
– I bought this one when it came out, just need to get around to reading it.
– The Kindle book was just on sale, so I had to get it and now I just need to read it.
– I am 70% through Dragonfly in Amber. Like I did between the first two books, I know I’ll need a break between book 2 and 3, but I’m definitely planning to start this one at some point this summer.
– I have loved this series and I’ve sort of been putting this one off because I don’t want the series to end.