To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I started Voyager by Diana Gabaldon very shortly after I finished Dragonfly In Amber. I loved book 1 and really enjoyed book 2, so I decided to start on book 3 right away instead of taking a break like I did between the fist two books.
– I started The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi this morning. I’m only a few pages in, but enjoying it, so far.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– I had a few issues with The Revenge Playbook by Rachel Allen, but overall, I enjoyed it.
– I was very much looking forward to Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway and I absolutely loved it. It was everything I was hoping it would be.
– I really enjoyed Outlander and Dragonfly In Amber by Diana Gabaldon was just as good. I was worried I wouldn’t like book 2 after reading the synopsis, but It was really interesting. It’s in a way completely different, but still had everything I loved from book one.
– I listened to Never Too Far by Abbi Glines. I listened to book 1 in the series last year and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to continue the series, but I decided to listen to this one this past week. My only problem with this series is that both main characters are drama queens and it started to annoy me. If I do continue with the series, it probably won’t be for a while.
– Between Us And The Moon by Rebecca Maizel was an interesting book. I wasn’t sure I was going to like it because I’ve been getting tired lately of the whole sibling rivalry thing. I had a pretty big issue with the relationship, but overall I actually realy enjoyed this book.
– I listened to Crash by Nicole Williams, last night and I enjoyed it. The bad boy in this story was an actual bad guy and the relationship was definitely rocky. I will probably wait a while before I get to book 2.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?