Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme:
Top Ten Hyped Books I’ve Never Read
*These are in no particular order.
– I’ve seen so many people freak out about this book and I recently bought it, so I will be reading this one eventually.
– I also recently bought this book and I’ve had so many people tell me that they loved it. I’m planning to read this one before too long.
– I own this book, but I’ve never been able to get past the first chapter.
– This is a book I’ve been wanting to read fr a while, but haven’t gotten around to yet.
– I’ve seen lots of good things about this book and I’m definitely planning on reading it at some point.
– This is another book that I’ve tried to read and just didn’t get into, but I will try to read it again soon.
– I have this book listed for one of my challenges, so I am planning to read this before the year is over.
– I’ve seen so many reviews and thoughts about this book, both really good and really bad. I’m want to read it mostly because I’m curious about which side I will fall on.
– This was a book that I was really excited about and I’ve seen so many people rave about it. I bought it not long after it came out, but I just haven’t gotten around to reading it yet.
– I own books 1 and 2 in this series. I’m a little hesitant to read this book, because I’m afraid I won’t like it as much as everyone else seems to.