Hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank toTynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
My birthday was last Sunday, so this post features a lot of books. 🙂 I was able to get so many of the books that have been sitting on my wishlist. Of course, now the problem is figuring out which ones to read first.
As for non book stuff, my cousin made me an adorable Owl cake. It was almost too pretty to eat. She also made me a clock with pictures of book covers. It is so cool and very creative. For myself, I bought a set of magnetic bookmarks from HappyHelloCo on Etsy. My first time buying from that shop, but I’m sure it won’t be my last.
*I won’t include any of the summaries, like I’ve been doing, because this post is long enough already, but you can click on the book titles to get to Goodreads.