To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– Since I decided to join ARC August, I decided to spend yesterday, and the last couple days of July trying to get through as much of Voyager as I can, and I’m hoping to finish it, right before I dive into all of my ARCs.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– I finally read Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor, and I loved it. I loved everything about his book and, I especially loved Karou. She was seriously awesome. I probably won’t get to the second book for another month or two, but I’m very much looking forward to it.
– The next book I finished was, All Lined Up by Cora Carmack. It’s the first book in the Rusk University series and I really enjoyed it. I loved the football part of the story and I really loved the relationship between the two main characters. I also own books two and three in the series, and I’m definitely excited about the rest of the series.
– Another book that was sitting on my shelf that I was dying to read was, An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. I was hooked from about the second chapter and overall, I really loved this story. This was such an interesting book and I am so looking forward to the next book.
– If you saw my latest Stacking the Shelves post, you’ll know that I bought the first 4 books in the Backstage Pass series and I have since finished book one, Aimee and the Heartthrob by Ophelia London. This was such a cute, fluffy story and it was exactly what I needed at the time. I am definitely excited about reading the other books in the series, as well.
– Another book I decided to finally read is, Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. I really enjoyed this one, although the world building left a little to be desired and there was a little bit of a lag in the middle. I really liked Alina as a character and I can’t wait to find out what happens next.
– Last but not least for this week, I finished The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. I absolutely loved this book, although I’m still a little upset about how it ended and I know it is going to be so tough waiting for the next book. I am dying to know what happens next.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
– As I mentioned above, I will be focusing on Voyager for the rest of the month and I haven’t decided which ARC to start ARC August with yet.