*Clicking on the banner will take you to the Monthly Review Link-up hosted by Kathryn @Book Date.
July 2015 Month In Review
July turned out to be a really good month for me. My best reading month, EVER and it was also my birthday month, so I was lucky enough to add quite a few of my wishlist books to my kindle. Not only did I read a ton of books this month, they were books that I’ve wanted to read for a while, and I loved most of the books I read this month. I decided to be productive this month, without really meaning to. I posted 7 reviews, which is more than usual for me and I managed to stay on top of all of my meme posts.
I don’t know about you, but I’m really looking forward to August. I decided to join ARC August and I’m definitely looking forward to it. I have a pretty ambitious goal for August, but based on the last couple of months, I;m hopeful I will be able to put a major dent in my ARC TBR.
Books read in July: 20
Paperweight – Meg Haston ~ 5 Stars
Alive – Scott Sigler ~ 4 Stars
Red Blooded – Caitlin Sinead ~ 4 Stars
Until Friday Night – Abbi Glines ~ 3.5 Stars
The Uninvited – Cat Winters ~ 5 Stars
Break Your Heart – Rhonda Helms ~ 3.5 Stars
The Girl In Between – Laekan Zea Kemp ~ 4 Stars
Existence – Abbi Glines ~ 3.5 Stars
Awake – Natasha Preston ~ 3 Stars
Bewtiching – Alex Flinn ~ 4 Stars
Behind Your Back – Chelsea M. Cameron ~ 3 Stars
Back To Back – Chelsea M. Cameron ~ 3 Stars
Wicked Luck – Shannon L. Maynard ~ 4 Stars
Daughter of Smoke and Bone – Laini Taylor ~ 5 Stars
All Lined Up – Cora Carmack ~ 4 Stars
An Ember In the Ashes – Sabaa Tahir ~ 5 Stars
Aimee and the Heartthrob – Ophelia London ~ 4 Stars
Shadow and Bone – Leigh Bardugo ~ 4 Stars
The Wrath & The Dawn – Renee Ahdieh ~ 5 Stars
Voyager – Diana Gabaldon ~ 4 Stars
Reviews Posted in July: 7
* You can get to my Challenge Posts from the menu bar at the top of the page.
* ? = there is no set number for this challenge.
What’s In A Name:
Books Read: 5/6
Books Reviewed: 2/6
TBR Pile Challenge:
Books read: 3/12
Books Reviewed: 3/12
Read Your Freebies Challenge:
Books Read: 4/12
Books Reviewed: 3/12
Books Read: 14/?
Netgalley and Edelweiss Challenge:
Books Read: 36/?
Books Reviewed: 16/?
* To see my goals and resolutions post click here. Some of the resolutions/goals were updated earlier in the post so they won’t all be listed here.
– I have read 83/110 books. According to Goodreads, I am 20 books ahead of schedule.
Reviews posted this Month: 7
Reviews posted in 2015: 29
– Still no progress here. I have some ideas, but haven’t been able to get all my thoughts into a post that actually makes any sense.
– I feel pretty good about this one. I could still be better at going to other blogs and leaving comments.
– I did really well in this category this month. It really helps when some of these posts can be made ahead of time.
– I’ve finished 1 series this year, but hoping to finish at least one more.
– I will get to this one eventually.
Operation No Soda:
– I have now been soda free for 7 months.
*These are some of things that took up my attention when I wasn’t reading this month.
What I was listening to…
- You may have guessed, based on my total number of books read this month, that I didn’t really do much of anything else. 🙂 When I did listen to music this month, it pretty much consisted of the country channel on Pandora.
What I was watching…
- Again, because I read so much this month, I didn’t really watch anything on t.v. or any movies. My t.v. watching was limited to baseball, NASCAR, and not much else.