To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I am halfway through my 6th book for ARC August, Violent Ends. I am loving this book. It’s about a school shooting and each chapter is a different pov, told by a different author, and it’s fascinating.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– I finally finished Voyager by Diana Gabaldon. So much happens in this book, and it took me a little while to get through the beginning, but it finished really strong. Amazon had the kindle omnibus of books 1-7 for $1.99, so I now own the next 3 books in the series. I’m definitely going to give myself a break before I get into book 4, but I am really enjoying the whole series.
– I read Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon. I have previously read Cannon’s first two books in her Going Down In Flames series and loved them, so I was really excited about this one. It was all kinds of cute and fluffy. I’ll be posting my review as part of a Blog tour later this month, so watch out for that.
– Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy definitely impressed me. I really connected with the main character and overall, really enjoyed this one.
– Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas was really interesting. I loved the main character and the world building was really cool. The concept of this book, the twist on Cinderella was really well done. In the middle, it drags a little. Too many pages with not much happening, but the last quarter of the book more than made up for it.
– Has To Be Love by Jolene Perry was just okay. The main character spends most of the book feeling sorry for herself and being very indecisive and it got tired pretty quickly. I did like how the story wrapped up, though.
– Burn Girl by Mandy Mikulencak was interesting. It didn’t blow me away as much as I was hoping. but it was okay. The main character was interesting, but there were times, I didn’t really like her.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?