To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I just started reading Ten Things Sloane Hates About Tru by Tera Lynn Childs. It’s my 22nd book for ARC August. I would be just about finished with all of my ARCs if I hadn’t actually added about 10 more to my TBR since August started.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– My Secret To Tell by Natalie D. Richards was pretty good. I had a few minor issues, but overall, I really enjoyed it.
– Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson was okay, but it felt more like a prequel to me, instead of book 1. It started to drag a little bit, but I liked it and I’m definitely looking forward to the next book.
– Riot of Storm and Smoke by Jennifer Ellision is the second book in the Threats of Sky and Sea series. I absolutely adored book 1 and I was so excited to read this one. It picks up right where the first book ended and I loved it as much as I did book 1. I am a big fan of the main character and I’m so excited for the 3rd book.
– I didn’t love Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young, as much as I thought I would. The story line is extremely predictable. The characters were really great and I loved the hotel setting, but overall it was just okay.
– Consent by Nancy Ohlin was an interesting book. It was just okay, for me. I had some major issues with the book and I wasn’t a big fan of the main character.
– Future Perfect by Jen Larsen was an okay book. I didn’t like it as much as I thought I would. I was kind of iffy on the main character. The writing wasn’t my favorite and the first 10% of the book didn’t really need to be there.
– A Sliver of Stardust by Melissa Burt was pretty interesting. I loved all of the nursery rhymes in the book. This is my first middle grade ARC and I really enjoyed it. I’m already really looking forward to the next book.
– Finding Perfect by Kendra C. Highley was pretty good. It was cute and sweet and a little emotional. I’ve really enjoyed all of the Entangled Teen: Crush books I’ve read so far.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?