To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I’m about 30% into All We Left Behind by Ingrid Sundberg. It’s okay so far and the main characters are interesting.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– Ten Things Sloane Hates About Tru by Tera Lynn Childs was really good. I loved all of the art in the book and the romance was really sweet.
– A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis was okay, but I found it to be a little bit boring.
– If You’re Lucky by Yvonne Prinz was also just okay. The main character is a paranoid schizophrenic, which was really interesting, but the story was extremely predictable and the story itself felt unoriginal.
– What’s Broken Between Us by Alexis Bass was pretty good, but I didn’t really connect with the main character.
– A Tale of Highly Unusual Magic by Lisa Papademetriou was interesting. I liked the two different setting, and the story within a story, but overall, it was just okay for me.
– A Step Toward Falling by Cammie McGovern was an interesting book. I loved the premise behind this book and how it portrays people with mental disabilities. I loved the two main characters, but there is a third character involved and I wish we had gotten his point of view as well.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
– Next I will be reading an e-arc of The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens.