To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I’m currently reading The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine. I’m just past halfway and really enjoying this one.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– All the reading I’ve been doing the last 2 months finally caught up with me this week and I only finished 3 books. All We Left Behind by Ingrid Sundberg was an interesting book, but it didn’t wow me like I was hoping it would. Falling for the Wrong Guy by Sara Hantz was a really good book, really emotional. I really enjoyed it. The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens was really good. It deals with grief and it gets very emotional, but it’s also about healing and I really enjoyed it.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?