To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I finished Crown of Midnight on Monday and I don’t usually read series books back to back, but I made an exception in this case and immediately started Heir of Fire, which I am absolutely loving.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– This month I decided to take it easy with my reading and read only the books I really wanted to and The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine is one of the 2016 books I was really looking forward to, so I started reading it the day after my request was approved for the e-arc. It was a really interesting take on Snow White and I absolutely loved it.
Thanks to lots of hype and excitement and a kindle sale, I bought and read The Martian by Andy Weir. I loved it. The writing got a little dry at times, but the main characters humor and commentary more than made up for it. I finally watched the trailer and I’m really excited to see this book become a movie.
This week I also finished Crown of Midnight. All of the excitement about Queen of Shadows made me want to jump back into the series and I’m so glad I did. I forgot how much I loved Throne of Glass and Celaena. This book was incredible and gave me so many feels.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
– Next I will be reading an e-arc of Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch. I will be starting this one right after I finish Heir of Fire.