Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme:
Top Ten Author Duos I’d Love To Read
*These are in no particular order.
1. Abbi Glines and Colleen Hoover
– Two authors I am addicted.
2. Gillian Flynn and Stephen King
– Just try to imagine the disturbingly creepy book these two could write together.
3. Sarah J. Maas and Marissa Meyer
– Both of these authors have created series that I am obsessed with.
4. J.D. Robb (Nora Roberts) and James Patterson
– A couple of my favorite mystery authors.
5. Diana Gabaldon and George R.R. Martin
– Two series I am currently obsessed with and I couldn’t even imagine the epic story these two could cook up.
6. Rachel Caine and Richelle Mead
– The authors of my two favorite vampire series.
7. V.C. Andrews and Mary Higgins Clark
– This is the least likely to happen for many reasons, but these two are the first authors I ever became obsessed with.
8. Jodi Picoult and Ellen Hopkins
– I love these two authors and I would love a story written in their two different styles as one.
9. Maggie Stiefvater and Cassandra Clare
– I think their writing styles would work beautifully together.
10. Matthew Quick and Jay Asher
– I finally read a book by both of these authors in the last year or so and I think their writing styles would compliment each other.