Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme:
Top Ten Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me
*These are in no particular order.
1. I wish that I had the ability to speed read and still be able to remember and process what I was reading.
2. I wish that all of the book covers in a series would match
3. I wish I had a big house with a secret room that I could turn into a library.
4. I wish that my Netgalley ratio would go up to 80% because it seems like the only way that’s going to happen is with some magic.
5. I wish that all movie directors for book adaptations would be fans of the book and want to get it as close to the source as possible.
6. I wish I had the ability to read books over again for the first time.
7. I wish we had a new Gillian Flynn book because that needs to be a thing.
8. I wish I never had to say or type the words, reading slump, ever again.
9. I wish there were more books in the Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine, or a spin-off series, or an actual tv show instead of the not so great web series.
10. I wish my anxiety would go away when I try to communicate with other people online, about books.