Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme:
Top Ten Movies That Remind Me Of Halloween
*So, I decided to step away from books for this week’s topic and talk about some of my favorite Halloween movies.
– Child’s Play is an extremely creepy movie. Chucky still kind of freaks me out.
– I Know What You Did Last Summer was one of my favorite movie series, when I was younger, and it did actually manage to occasionally freak me out.
– Scream is the most popular scary movies and it’s another one of my favorites from when I was growing up.
– Leprechaun is on this list because I watched it when I was really young. I think I was 7 or so, and I really shouldn’t have been watching this movie and it managed to really scare me. I couldn’t sleep with my door all the way closed for about a year after I watched that movie.
– I watched The Ring in a movie theater, which always makes them just a tiny bit scarier, thanks to the lighting and sound effects. I had no idea what the movie was about, when it started and it I was actually pretty freaked out. It is a really creepy movie.
Family Friendly Movies
– Hocus Pocus is probably the number one Halloween movie on anyone’s list. It’s a classic and I really need to watch it sometime before Halloween.
– Halloweentown from the Disney Channel was one of my favorite movies when I was growing up, and the Disney Channel still played actual good programming.
– The Nightmare Before Christmas, another fan favorite. The perfect movie for Halloween.
– Labyrinth is one of my all-time favorite movies. Goblins, a maze, and David Bowie as the Goblin King, make for a really entertaining movie. I am pretty obsessed with this movie.
– And another fan favorite, Casper. Who doesn’t love Casper? Every time there’s a random noise that we can’t explain, do we not blame it on Casper? I totally do that all the time.