To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– Like I said I was going to last week, I started Winter as soon as it was delivered. I didn’t have as much time to read last night as I was hoping, so I’m only about 90 pages in, but definitely loving it.
– I’m also still working on A Drop of Night. I read a few pages this past week and I’m still enjoying it.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– It’s been almost a month since I last finished a book and in the last week, I finally got back into a reading mood and I finished two books. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan as pretty good. It definitely reminded me why I liked the Percy Jackson series so much. And the other book I finished this week, was an arc of Compromising Her Position by Samanthe Beck. It was heavy on the sex scenes and the romance was a little rushed, but overall, I enjoyed it.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
– I’m expecting a book hangover from Winter, so I have no idea what I’m planning to read next.