Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme:
Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2015
*These are in no particular order. I decided to keep this list to authors already with multiple books released.
– Thanks to Twitter and Tumblr, this year I discovered Outlander. The TV show and more importantly, the book series. I absolutely loved Outlander and I really enjoyed books 2 and 3. I am really enjoying the whole series and I’m planning to start book 4 sometime soon.
– Although I own a few books by Lauren Oliver, I hadn’t read any of them until I read an arc of Vanishing Girls, which I really enjoyed.
3. Rae Carson
– Another popular author that I finally read this year. I enjoyed Walk On Earth A Stranger and I’m really looking forward to the next book in the series.
– After I finished Shadow and Bone, I continuously asked myself why I waited so long to read it. I already own the other 2 books in the series and I am looking forward to reading them.
5. Laini Taylor
– Just like Shadow And Bone, I wish I had read Daughter of Smoke and Bone much sooner. I absolutely loved this book and can’t wait to see what happens next.
– I own 2 of Rebecca Maizel’s previous book, but haven’t gotten around to reading them yet. Between Us And The Moon was a pretty good book and I’m still planning to read her books that I already own.
7. Cat Winters
– I have heard so many good things about Cat Winters and now that I have read The Uninvited, I understand why. I loved this book and I’m looking forward to reading her other books.
– I finally read a Morgan Matson book and I absolutely loved it. I loved her writing and Since You’ve Been Gone was a really good book. I’m definitely planning to read her other books.
– I read One For The Money after having it recommended to me and I loved it. Stephanie Plum is a really great and funny character. I’ve also read book 2, and I’m definitely planning to continue on with the series.
10. Cora Carmack
– I bought the first 2 books in the series when they went on sale and I really enjoyed the first book, All Lined Up. I can’t wait to read the other books in the series.