Hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank toTynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
I hope you all had a great Christmas, and I hope you all got what you wanted from Santa. I got to spend time with family and it was a great day. I got 2 books from Santa: Hardcover copies of Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, which I am very much looking forward to starting, and Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch, which I’ve already read and enjoyed.
With an amazon gift card, I bought Dreamer’s Pool by Juliet Marillier for my kindle. It’s another book I’ve been really looking forward to. And today while I was out doing some after Christmas shopping, I picked up a paperback of Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult.