Hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank toTynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
My plan for 2016 is to try and cut down on buying books, so these books were bought before January 1st. I still had some Christmas gift cards to use so I bought: 99 Days by Katie Cotugno, Abby And The Cute One by Erin Butler, Dirty Thoughts by Megan Erickson, and Playing The Player by Lisa Brown Roberts.