To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I am currently 24% into The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury. I’m really enjoying this new take on Aladdin. The world building has been fantastic, so far, and the writing is beautiful.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– I stayed up until 6 a.m. last Wednesday night to finish Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I absolutely loved it and I should have my review up tomorrow.
– This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp was a really interesting book. It was missing something for it to be perfect, but overall, I enjoyed it.
– I’ve also started to tackle some of the books from my 2016 TBR list. The first is Playing The Player by Lisa Brown Roberts, which I thought was interesting and super cute and light, which I needed after the last couple of heavy books that I read.
– I also read book #2 in the Backstage Pass series, Mia And The Bad Boy, by Lisa Burstein. This one was also really cute and I can’t wait to read the next one.
– Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace was so good. I absolutely adored the main character and the story was told really well.
– Visions In Death by J.D. Robb is book #19 in the In Death series. This book is also on my 2016 TBR. Each book in the series gets better and better. I’m definitely hoping to read a few of these this year.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
– Next up, I will be reading an e-ARC of Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill. I’m reading this one for a book tour and I’m really excited about starting this one, hopefully in the next day or two.