The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
This week has gone by so fast. I’ve gotten a lot of reading done in the last week and lots of crocheting. One of my 2016 goals was to request less books, but that’s not really going so well. In my defense, a few of them were sequels to books I reviewed last year. And one of them was one of my most anticipated books of 2016, and I couldn’t pass it up. My week has gone pretty good. I hope yours has, as well.
I am currently reading 14 Days To Die by A.B. Whelan. It’s taking me a little bit of time to really get into this one, but it’s a short book and I’m sure it will pick up soon.
Last Week’s Posts
- Sunday: Sunday Post #1
- Monday: Review ~ This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #42 ~ 2016 Goals/Resolutions
- Wednesday:Waiting On Wednesday #39: Firstlife /WWW Wednesday #80
- Thursday: Review ~ Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- Friday: Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 #72 ~ The Trouble With Goodbye
- Saturday: Stacking The Shelves #51
- Monday: Review ~ Not Okay, Cupid by Heidi R. Kling/The Girlfriend Request by Jodie Andrefski
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #43
- Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #40/WWW Wednesday #81
- Thursday: Review ~ Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace
- Friday: Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 #73
- Saturday: Stacking The Shelves #52
- Sunday: Sunday Post #3
Here is a picture of the first 7 rows of my temperature blanket. Each row represents the high temperature for one day. I’m making one block for each month and then they will be put together into one giant blanket.
I finished the first square of my HP blanket yesterday. This one is Snape. I’m having a lot of fun making this blanket. I don’t have to finish this one until Christmas, so I’m taking my time and the next square probably won’t be done for another couple of weeks, or so.