To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I’m currently reading 3 books. The first is The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury. I have to read this one on my phone so it’s going a little slow, but I’m now halfway through and really enjoying it.
Next is Confessions Of A Murder Suspect by James Patterson. This one has been sitting on my shelf for so long. I’m not very far into it, but it’s okay so far.
The third book is and e-ARC of 14 Days To Die by A.B. Whelan. I’m about halfway through, it’s not blowing me away, but I’m hoping it picks up towards the end.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– The first book I finished this week is The Trouble With Goodbye by Sarra Cannon. I enjoyed it, but there is a big part of the book that I absolutely hated, although that was probably intentional.
I also finished the audiobook of The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West. This was my very first Kasie West book and, just like I knew I would, I absolutely loved it.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
– Next up, I will be reading an e-ARC of Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill. I’m reading this one for a book tour and I’m really excited about starting this one, hopefully in the next day or two.