Hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank toTynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
This week I picked up a couple of digital ARCs. The first is Betrayed by Lynn Carthage, which is the second book in the Arnaud Legacy. I really enjoyed the first book, so I’m really looking forward to book 2. The second book is Flirting With Fame by Samantha Joyce. I requested this one last year, but finally got the approval.