To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I started The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy last night, so I’m not very far into it but I’m really enjoying it, so far.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– This week I finished 4 books. The first was Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill, which was just alright.
Next, I finished Into The Dim by Janet B. Taylor. I had some very small issues with the book, but overall, I really enjoyed it.
I finally finished Confessions Of A Murder Suspect by James Patterson and I actually kind of figured out what happened before it was revealed, I really enjoyed this book, and I am definitely going to continue the series.
The only good thing about being sick is that I pretty much stayed in bed all day and managed to read all of Queen Of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas, which was amazing, and OMG I need the next book, like now.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
– I was supposed to start Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell sometime in the past week, but hopefully I will get to it soon.