To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I am still working on Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard and A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I’ve only got about 5 hours left in my audio book of Red Queen and I’m past 60% in ACOTAR. I’m making slow progress, but really enjoying both books.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– Trying to tackle some of my ARCs this week, I finished Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiou and Anne Greenwood Brown. It was pretty good, but it wasn’t quite as good as I thought it was going to be, and I figured out the ending pretty early on.
I also finished Flirting With Fame by Samantha Joyce which was good but could have been so much better. It got really cheesy at certain parts and other parts were a little too unrealistic. Hopefully I will have the reviews up for these two sometime in the next week.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
– I keep trying to figure out what I want to read next and it keeps changing, so I have no idea what I will be reading next.