*Clicking on the banner will take you to the Monthly Review Link-up hosted by Kathryn @Book Date.
February 2015 Month In Review
Books Read in February: 10
Reviews Posted in February: 2
2016 TBR Challenge Update
*I am separating this section into the different categories from my TBR list.
From My Bookshelf:
Books Read: 1/14
- Confessions Of A Murder Suspect – James Patterson
From My Kindle:
Books read: 3/20
- A Court Of Thorns And Roses – Sarah J. Maas
- Poison Study – Maria V. Snyder
Books Read: 1/13
Books Read: 4/24
- Queen of Shadows – Sarah J. Maas
- Three To Get Deadly – Janet Evanovich
* To see my goals and resolutions post click here.
– I have read 21/120 books.
Reviews posted this month: 2
Reviews posted in 2016: 8
-I did not manage to write any of these reviews, yet, but I know I’ll get around to them soon.
Read Every Day:
- Still going good with this one.
-This one still needs a little work.
Slowed down a little bit with this one.
Watch More Movies:
Movies Watched In February: 15
2016 Movies Watched: 25
- We Are Marshall (Such a good movie, it always makes me cry)
- Lethal Weapon #1, 2, and 3
- Contact (I seem to be on a little bit of an alien/space kick lately)
- Mission To Mars (Kind of like The Martian, but with aliens and not as funny, but still good)
- Blackhat (Not the best movie ever but it had Chris Hemsworth in it)
- Kung Fu Panda (Pandas are one of my current obsessions so I finally got around to watching this movie)
- The Phantom of the Opera (Not sure why I waited so long to watch this movie, it was fantastic)
- Black Hawk Down
- A Few Good Men (I’ve seen he quote “You can’t handle the truth” more times than I can count, it was kind of weird to finally see it in the movie)
- The Crow
- San Andreas
- Eragon (Haven’t read the book, but the movie was pretty good)
Still working on this one.
Made some progress with my big project, hoping to have it done soon, so I can post pictures.
Drink More Water:
– I feel like I made some progress with this one. I’ve definitely tried to cut out more of the sugary drinks. And I’m still not drinking any soda.
*These are some of things that took up my attention when I wasn’t reading this month.
What I was listening to…
- Haven’t been listening to anything in particular this month, mostly country music.
What I was watching…
- Been in a movie watching mood, which I’m happy about.
- The only TV shows I’m currently watching, and staying caught up with, are Criminal Minds and The Blacklist.
What I was doing…
- Did a lot of cleaning this month. I got a new bed and decided to rearrange my room. Moved my book shelves around and reorganized them, which is always fun.