To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I am currently reading Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon, and yesterday, I started listening to the audio book of A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. Not very far into either, but enjoying them both.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– I managed to read 6 books this week, the first 3 in one day thanks to some insomnia. I finally finished A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, and absolutely loved it.
The Lie by Karina Halle was pretty good. Kind of a typical romance book, but a little bit more tragedy.
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder was absolutely fantastic. I really wish I had started it sooner. I immediately bought book 2, but I haven’t started that one yet.
– I’ve only read one Cora Carmack book before and it was pretty good, so I decided to try Losing It. It had some mixed reviews, but I thought it was pretty good. A little cheesy and typical, but it was entertaining.
I finally finished the audio book of Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I thought it was pretty good and I will definitely be continuing the series.
Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to read A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest. It’s basically a different version of Twilight. It’s not horrible, but it’s not really that good either.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
– Once again, I have no idea what book to put here. Most of the books I read in the last week were not planned. I’ve been very much a mood reader, so far this year.