To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?
1. What are you currently reading?
– I am currently reading an E-arc of Bridges Burned by Chris Cannon. It’s book 2 in the Going Down In Flames series about a girl who turns into a dragon. Loved the first book and I’m already loving the second one. You can read my review of the first book here.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
– I recently finished Shame On You by Tara Sivec. It was a cute, funny mystery that I really enjoyed. I listened to this book as part of the Audiobook Challenge, so a review will be posted soon.
– After my horrible November of only 3 books read, I had a decent December and managed to read 9 books for a yearly total of 110 books. 110 is the number of books I’m challenging myself to read in 2015.
Books read in December:
Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson – 4 stars, Started slowly but overall very good.
Twisted Fate by Norah Olson – 2 Stars, Review to come later in the month.
The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks – 3 stars, Was a 4 star book until the ending.
The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun Hutchinson – 5 Stars, All of the Feels, Full review coming soon.
Remember by Eileen Cook – 4 stars – Interesting premise, lots of twists, full review will be up later this month.
Sanctum by Sarah Fine – 5 stars – I didn’t expect much from this book and was happy to be completely wrong.
Solitaire by Alice Oseman – 4 stars – Interesting story, beautiful writing.
The Bargaining by Carly Anne West – 4 stars – This book was weird and creepy and so entertaining.
Persuasion by Jane Austen – 4 stars – Classic love story.
Happy New Year!
– Welcome to 2015. Time to get started on all those challenges I signed myself up for. I am planning to listen to/read 9 books in January, along with the slow process that is reading A Dance with Dragons.
She Can Run by Melinda Leigh (Audiobook)
Dead Weight by T.R. Ragan (Audiobook)
Reason To Breathe by Rebecca Donovan (Audiobook)
Falling Into Infinity by Layne Harper (Kindle Freebie)
Weep No More My Lady by Mary Higgins Clark (TBR Pile)
Innocent In Las Vegas by A.R. Winters (What’s In A Name)
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver (eARC)
Every Last Promise by Kristin Halbrook (eARC)
None of The Above by I.W. Gregorio (eARC)
A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin (Currently Reading)
Those are all the books I am planning to read in January.
What books are you most looking forward to reading this year? Let me know in the comments.
Good luck to everyone participating in reading challenges this year.